Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Are we ready??

Go down

Are we ready??

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm

FlameKit and I were wondering if we were ready to become Apprentices ???

Back to top Go down

Re: Are we ready??

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm

*pads in* Yeah!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

I think you guys are. Is Flamekit in BeatClan? If so, Ill ask Muiscstar about both of you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Yea i am in BeatClan can we change our name were ready to be Paws XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:27 pm

I dunno. Sad Ask Muiscstar before you do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon&Angel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:58 am

Your leader of the clan, aren't you?
BTW What happened to Musiceh!! :'(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ FlameClan. Loyal, Proud, Valiant.

CRAYONS ROCK!
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
If you love something let it go..
If it comes back to you then its yours..
If it doesn't then it never was♥️

ღѲʋт σғ αℓℓ тнɛ ρɛσρℓɛ ι нαʌɛ ɛʌɛя мɛт
ʏσʋя тнɛ σиℓʏ σиɛ ωнσ мακɛƨ мɛ ∂яαω тнσƨɛ ƨιℓℓʏ
нɛαятƨ σи мʏ ραρɛя..ღ

♥️ мσσиƨтαя ♥️
Moon&Angel
Admin

Location : Lurking around in the shadows, on the darkest night...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:27 pm

I said that before Musicstar left to join StarClan. And I think Musicstar is gonna be leader of BeatClan once I quit. I like CP betteh. And this drama is NOTHING compared to the drama Mic (someone I know on Club Penguin) comes up with on CP. There is wwwwaaayyyyyy more drama there. XD My Clan there, AKA the "DramaClan", is one of the biggest and most popular Clans (other than FlameClan on CP Razz) on Sabertooth. (a server on CP) And we are proud to be dramatic! *holds up dramatic LeafClan flag!* Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 pm

dont quit!!!it will make me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am

Psh... I'll see you on Creature Breeder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon&Angel on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

ooohhh.. Woops. Sorry i thought in a post when you said you was in leafclan i thought you weer talking about leafclan on CB ! XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRAYONS ROCK!

нɛαятƨ σи мʏ ραρɛя..ღ

♥️ мσσиƨтαя ♥️
Moon&Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

No, no, no! XD I think I'm joining SunClan on CB. But I'm in LeafeeClanee on Club Penguin. I've been on CP longer than CB and this site combined. I've been RPing on that site for about a year and a half. o.o The rest, I had nothing to do with RPing as a wolf or cat! Razz But I've been there for a long time... I have many friends there, too. Go to the "Story of Stoneheart" in the "Free Chat Forum". It tells you about me on CP. XD My name on CP is Stoneheart. I had many names XD First, I was Deep, when i was a wolf on Sabertooth the server. (Just remembered that o.o Never told anyone but you XD) Jasper gave me that name. Then I think ummmmm... I was... I forget! o.o I think then I was Stonekit, then Stonepaw, then Stoneclaw, in Darkclan. (Psh, Darkclan was led by Tigerstar. XD He was gonna give me a power a few days ago, but he never got to it later. >.> I'm still waiting for meh Twilight power! Very Happy) Anyway, I left Darkclan when i met Rosepaw in Leafclan! She was my bff at the time, but she started to never get on anymore.... Firestar was leader at the time. He was mentoring Roseflower (her warrior name), when we met in the "Forest". I left Darkclan (did I mention I was deputy? Razz I was Firestar's deputy a long time later anyway. XD) and joined LeafClan!! (Darkclan was stupid anyway XD Tiger said it was a joke.) A lot happened XD. Once, I left leafclan because it was kinda having probs. Me (as Darkspirit) and Sand (as Lightstar), we created LightCLan (i think) and we quit that soon after (XD) And rejoined LeafClan! Psh, I forget still, but my friendship with Violet and Silvershadow weren't very good (my friendship with Silver still isn't that great XD). But I dont remember much still. But a while later, I became deputy of LeafClan, when Shadowclaw was getting on much anymore. It was pretty normal (I think ee) and then Firestar died (he drowned) when I wasn't on. He thought I wasnt ready, and made Violet leader instead!! Pfft. I was crying all night! Anyway, I was reborn (LOL I KILLED MYSELF, I think a while later o.o It's hard to remember. Such a long time ago XD)
I was Stonekit... Yeah... (memories *sighs*) And then Ashy came. We fell in love when *he saved meh from the water when I was a kit! LOL He thought that this was off the warriors books and I was Stonefur! XD And that I was a boy! Lolz. Then we became apprentices and trained together. (Wow, Night was never on anymore, he used to be my "mate" and he never came on again after we became mates!! This was before I wasnt reborn XD) Ash found out and was a little "angryish" at me but we were liek almsot warrior or warriors then. I ran away crying, because I loved him, and then Violet told me that he loved me and he called me "gorgeous". We became mates and loved each other for a while... then it went wrong! I atatcked his mother, Sand, and he got angry at me. He finally forgave me and became my mate again, but it didn't last long and we broke up. I was frustrated for a long time, then quit and went to MidnightCLan. I quit that a few days later then went back to CB, still angry.

*(PSH THE HE/SHE/IT!! SHADOWKING WAS ALL LIKE TELLING ME ASH IS A GIRL A FEW DAYS AGO AND ASHY HAD TOLD HIM THAT! I FEEL SICK NOW! Blah!! I don't exactly believe it but wat ev XD I mean, why would a girl call me gorgeous? ONLY IF SHE WAS LEZZ!!)

But now I'm back at CP. I was amazed that most everyone didn't forget about me XD Even Flame! Who hated me LOL. Spyro is trying to be a "legend" (I THINK HES TRYING TO BECOME LEADER OF SABERTOOTH STILL!) and Shadow (Leader of Sabertooth) had quit like two days ago but now he's back, but he can't be on as much because his parents said. Anyway, it's crazy. Im still working on trying to figure out if Ashy is a boy, or a lezz girl that is a stalker. o.o Firestar said that he/she had liked me when I was deputy, so thats why he came on. (I THINK EE XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon&Angel on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 am

WOW.. You posted heeaaps! XD
OMG YES! GO SUNCLAN! The leader in Sunclan is AWESOME! XD XD XD XD

I wanna make an account in SunClan too!
But all my accounts are already in, CougarClan, DeathClan and StormClan. (Sowi, not yours dappleh Razz)

CRAYONS ROCK!

нɛαятƨ σи мʏ ραρɛя..ღ

♥️ мσσиƨтαя ♥️
Moon&Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon&Angel on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 am

LOL! XD Ooh sounds like yoou did HEAAPS! XD Hahaha.
I have a lot of history at CB.
OHH!? I think i have a club Dino! Very Happy

CRAYONS ROCK!

нɛαятƨ σи мʏ ραρɛя..ღ

♥️ мσσиƨтαя ♥️
Moon&Angel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:36 pm

LOLZ I did do a lot! And I did a lot on Blizzard too! That was my first place to RP in. But I RPed as a wolf, then. I had friends in Blizzard who played as Sonic and Amy. >.> I quit and went to Saber later on.

Last edited by FeatherStar on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I think your ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Me too. I really do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Then Can we be apprentices now???????????????? FLAMEPAW AND LEAFPAW yay!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah, change ur names. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down