Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebbles Litter(I'm just doing this for her shes my friend)

Go down

Pebbles Litter(I'm just doing this for her shes my friend) Empty Pebbles Litter(I'm just doing this for her shes my friend)

Post by Ravenstar Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Cloudkit: A white fluffy tom with bright blue eyes; Very adventurous, hates other Clans. NOT the other cats but just the Clans.

Stormkit: A black tom with white paws and big yellow eyes; Very much cool; Has the spirit of a warrior.

Ivykit: A white shecat with big curious green eyes; Loves herbs and loves to play with the moss.

Brackenkit: A brackencolored tom(tan tabby); Very fun, always curious, always edging to prove himself.

Please RP them!!!!!!!!! They are in BoneClan BTW!
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Location : Leader's Den in BoneClan or skulking around, mourning the deaths of those close to me... :(

http://www.hetaliarp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pebbles Litter(I'm just doing this for her shes my friend) Empty Re: Pebbles Litter(I'm just doing this for her shes my friend)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

May I be IvyKit?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum