Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PantherStar Warns AngelStar..

Go down

PantherStar Warns AngelStar.. Empty PantherStar Warns AngelStar..

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

PantherStar appears, her silvery ghostly pelt brightens as she floats closer towards AngelStar. Panther's eyes wide with fear.. "AngelStar, I come here not for good.. But to warn you" she shakes her head then suddenly drops to the ground, her whiskers twitch and her body slightly trembles.

"The One With The Bright Piercing Yellow Eyes Shall Come From The Darkness. He Will Come For The Panda, He Will Stop At Nothing Until He Has Her.." PantherStar lays there, her eyes closed they suddenly flicker open and glare at AngelStar "Warn the others my child!"

Back to top Go down

PantherStar Warns AngelStar.. Empty Re: PantherStar Warns AngelStar..

Post by Silverpool Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

(can i rp the evil cat?)
Silverpool
Silverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am

(No. Sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down