Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kit trouble

Go down

kit trouble Empty kit trouble

when i was a little kit windclan needed water but i didnt think it was true.so i snuck out of my camp and headed for their border.when i got to the river i jumped in but couldnt swim so i struggled to get air.then i pulled myself onto a rock and stood there calling for help.soon a riverclan patrol found me and took me back to camp.i couldnt leave the camp for awhile after that.but i had shown the clan the river was flooded.

if you have a funny,weird,or trouble making kit story put it here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

kit trouble :: Comments

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm by Guest

When I was little, before Hawkclaw took me in, I was part of Swiftclan. My Dad was the leader. His name was Sandstar. My mom was Oceaneyes. We were all at camp, when some two leg guy came up, and shot my dad. My mom started to cry. I just ran. Then I heard another gunshot, and watched my mom fall. I kept running, and didnt look back. Then I wound up here. Sad

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm by Duskdrift

D: That's so sad SnowPaw...

When I was a kit I snuck out of the nursery in the middle of the night. I would do this every night. Then this one time it started to snow, and I didn't know what snow was, sooo, I got stuck out there, wailing for help. My parent's scolded me pretty bad when a patrol found ,me, good thing it was almost Sunhigh when I got stuck in the ever deepening blanket of snow, but the funny part is... I was right outside the camp, I didn't find that out until later that day. I could have gone home instead of freezing my butt of!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum