Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad :(

Go down

Sad :( Empty Sad :(

This video is pretty sad at the end.I think i cried listening to it.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sad :( :: Comments

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm by Guest

Post something sad to u if u want to.I also think Silverstreams death was sad.And Cinderpelt had the sadest.The other video above that i postedis like Feathertail growing up and leaving Graystripe by dieing.But i also love Miley Cyrus (not as in love love cuz i am a girl and that would be weird).But Miley is growing up Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm by Guest

Does anyone acually read this,tell me if you think what i posted is sad.

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 am by TigerStride

*Facepalms* ... -_-

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 am by Guest

WHAT?! CINDERPELT DIES?! NO...
Goodbye, sweet Cinderpelt... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 am by Guest

I should have posted *SPOILERS!!!!!!*

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 am by Moon&Angel

XD Yush..
Awweh.. It sucks that Cindereh dies.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 am by Guest

And I cried when
*Spoiler!*
Yellowfang died.
She was my absolute favorite!

Back to top Go down

Admin Acount

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:59 pm by Admin Acount

Yellowfang dies in a fire....Cinderpelt got a message from Starclan that she was going to die but she didn't tell a soul.And her spirit was re-born in Cinderkit.(I read the timeline,I'm only on book 7,Firestar's Quest.XD)
TImeline link:
http://www.warriorcats.com/timeline/

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm by Guest

I hated it when Skywatcher died. I cried. I also cried when Yellowfang and Bluestar and Feathertail and Silverstream died. I'm emotional.

Read this. It's a dog dying. Makes me cry every time I read it. *SPOILER* This is the end of the book THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN.

"You can go."
Before me I see my world: the fields around Spangle. There are no fences. No buildings. No people. There is only me and the grass and the sky and the earth. Only me.
"I love you, boy."
I take a few steps into the field, and it feels so good, so nice to be in the cool air, to smell the smells around me. To feel the sun on my coat. I feel like I am here.
"You can go."
I gather my strength and I start off and it feels good, like I have no age at all, like I am timeless. I pick up speed. I run.
"It's okay, Enzo."
I don't look back, but I know he's there. I bark twice because I want him to hear, I want him to know. I feel his eyes on me but I don't turn back. Off into the field, into the vastness of the universe ahead, I run.
"You can go," he calls to me.
Faster, the wind presses against my face as I run, faster, I feel my heart beating wildly and I bark twice to tell him, to tell everyone in the world, to say faster! I bark twice so he knows, so he remembers. What I want now is what I've always wanted.
One more lap, Denny! One more lap! Faster!

Beautiful writing has its ways.... I wish I could write that way, to capture every moment in all its beauty.

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm by Duskdrift

DX That made me cry!

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:53 pm by Guest

Enzo comes back as a human and meets his former owner in the epilogue! That always makes me cry. Poor dog. His owner's wife had brain cancer. He wanted to commit suicide. Not exactly a happy story...
But I love it all the same.

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm by Duskdrift

Very Happy Coolio! A sort of happy ending, too bad about the brain cancer... DX Terrible

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:56 pm by Guest

Yeah. But a great book all the same. I actually had to read the epilogue a few times before understanding it. Part of it was in another language! XD

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm by Duskdrift

O-e I hate other languages.... not really, just trying to understand them XD I'll have to read that some time

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:58 pm by Guest

But it says the f-word multiple times. Like, once it said it like 4 times on two pages. But it probably says it like 8 times? idk

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum