Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Meh!!XD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Meh!!XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Meh!!XD

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

"Correct!" she laughed, "now, what helps treat infection, and heals wounds and sores? And also, what herb treats aching joints and stiffness?"

ooc: im gonna leave deathberries out Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 am

Um...chervil leaves?And burdock root!

Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Pinespirit laughed. "We didn't learn those yet! It's Goldenrod and Marigold!" she mewed, "well, we can go look for herbs now, then." She looked around, then at the entrance. Without haste, she started padding towards the entrance/exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm sorry.....*She mumbled as she followed her mentor but then got a happy gleam in her eyes*
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 pm

When they were in the forest, Pinespirit looked at a small, slippery leaf. She sniffed it and smiled. "This is a Dock Leaf. When a cat gets stuck in a small place, for example in a bramble bush, then you can chew these up and they can make things slippery. Apprentices and kits seem to get stuck in small places while they're exploring a lot," she mewed, "alright. On to the next herb." She quickly looked at tiny seeds lying on the ground. "These are Poppy-flower seeds. They can be consumed to remove pain and make you fall asleep. Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs. Petals and leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting." Pinespirit quickly looked at another herb lying next to that one. "Thyme - used to calm a cat.." she meowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

*Nosd looking at all the new herbs*
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Pinespirit looked at tiny little berries, and she plucked some off. "These look like deathberries, but larger. They help with bellyaches, and help with whitecough. Chew them with Ragwart to cure aching joints, and do NOT eat them." she said, gazing at some Ragwart. "Ragwarts are used alongside juniper berries in a poultice to treat aching joints. Don't eat these either!" Pinespirit blinked at her apprentice, "would you like to learn a little more before we go back??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am

Yes please!
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 am

"Those berries were Juniper Berries, by the way," she mewed to her apprentice. Scooping out some sticky substance from a tree she showed Leafpaw a golden, sticky substance. "Honey," she said, lapping it quickly, "it is used to sooth irritated throats and other things, and it's particularly good for smoke inhalation. Honey is delicious, and if you don't have catnip, it's good for soothing whitecough, blackcough, and greencough. It won't completely get rid of it though. You still need to get catnip as soon as possible." Pinespirit ate a little more, "sometimes I can't help myself. It tastes too good.." she shoved her sticky paw towards Leafpaw, "try it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 pm

*Licks some of the honey off my mentor's paw**Eyes gleam*Wow!That really is good!
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Pinespirit chuckled, had one last lick, then dipped her paw into a puddle. It didn't help much, but then she wiped it off onto the tree and it came off easily. Her ears twisted to Leafpaw. "Stop- don't step any furtur," she hissed, peering down a paw-length in front of Leafpaw. "Poison Oak and Ivy," she murmured, "poison plants that give horrible rashes to those who brush against them." She looked at Leafpaw, "and I don't want you getting a rash!" Pinespirit looked at a fairly huge leaf, "an oak leaf - it's used to stop infections." Pinespirit looked at something lying next to it, that looked like a crumpled leaf, "Oh! Parsley! Used to stop the flow of a queen's milk. I need this!" She bent down, picked up a leaf (not the oak) and gathered the Parsley onto it. "I've been running a little low," she mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

*Nods*I'll help keep the supplies when I can tell everything apart!
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Pinespirit nodded and padded back to camp slowly so she didn't spill the parsley. When she reached inside the den, she put it in the correct place. Everything was organized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

*Yawns*Pinespirit may I rest for a while?
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am

Pinespirit nodded. "Go ahead. You learned a lot today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine&Firespirit Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 am

*Walks in*
Leafshine&Firespirit
Leafshine&Firespirit