Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scary, Grossness, & Funny

Go down

General Scary, Grossness, & Funny Empty General Scary, Grossness, & Funny

Pheonixflight made a thread just for her poem because of how gross it's claimed to be. It made me wanna make a thread about general scary and gross stuff. So, yeah, post some stuff here you think is scary/gross. Nothing too traumatizing please.

Here's a quote from another forum I go to I thought was really cool.

IF YOU DONT HAVE A STRONG STOMACH AND/OR YOU ARE VERY YOUNG, DO NOT READ THIS.

Spoiler:

Last edited by GingerFur on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Remmoved the non-gross stuff)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

General Scary, Grossness, & Funny :: Comments

Ravenstar

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:57 am by Ravenstar

I got tht online.........im srry! DX I didnt read it the thing just said gross story on the top

Last edited by Ravenpool on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking out what ELSE was in this!!!!)

Back to top Go down

AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm by AwaGoesNumNumNum!

...Oh...my...gosh...

whoever LIKES that kind of story is a freak...

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm by Guest

Meh is a freak! I love that . . . beautiful writing. And I've read a lot of it, so I know an author when I see one.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm by Guest

AlaForever wrote:...Oh...my...gosh...

If I'm a freak, then you're a wimp.

How shallow. Calling someone a freak just because they find something gorey a little more fasinating than others. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 am by Guest

LOLDOUBBLEPOSTIDIDNOTDRAWDIS

JTHM is awesome and you all know it.

General Scary, Grossness, & Funny Pet_3310

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:09 pm by Guest

that story is um ... interesting

the things you can find on the web *chuckle*
I have to admit that story is a little interesting to me...

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 pm by Guest

Aw, come on! I can't be the only one posting these, can I? 'xD

This is more humorous than scary but I just had to post this. xD

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 am by Guest

Lawliet wrote:LOLDOUBBLEPOSTIDIDNOTDRAWDIS

JTHM is awesome and you all know it.

General Scary, Grossness, & Funny Pet_3310

JTHM IS AWESOME. 8DD

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 am by Guest

No, srsly, guys. I don't wanna be the only one posting this stuff. I wanna see the kind of things you come across the internet or even did yourself. Nobody's got any pics? Vids? Stories? Jokes?

Ah well, Left 4 Dead comic right hurr!
http://www.l4d.com/comic/
Part 4 is coming Tuesday. I have got to get this game! >:U

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 pm by Guest

This does not affect my character in roleplay. Nor is it real. More like realistic fiction. Yeah, I wrote it.

I knew I didn't look like a cat anymore. My eyes were gone, in their place empty sockets. Well, not empty, as they were bubbling over with red. My tail was a mere bloody stump now; I could feel the beetles digging in to what was left of it. Two of my claws had been wrenched out as I had tried to escape. Poor me, I couldn't even yowl in pain; my vocal cords had snapped. Thoughts were the only things I had intact, and poisonous thoughts these were.
My ear began to sting. The one ear I had, I mean. A fox's teeth gnashed into 'roots,' where my ear connected, and tore it off. Now at least I couldn't hear the blood rushing inside me, from me. I gurgled, vomiting up the red, as I tried to scream. Wheezing ragged breaths, I could only see what I wanted. But I didn't want anything now; even if I had, no one would have handed it to me.
And so I saw crimson. Bright crimson. The color of my nightmares. As the last few seconds of my life ticked away, it truly was a living nightmare.

OMG. I think that was the best I've ever written IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

Changed the name of the topic so that I can post this and other kinds of things like it.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 pm by Guest

Quoted convo from a forum thats much awesomer then this one will ever be.
No offense.

I have a sudden craving for pancakes. Too bad we're having chicken for dinner.
I have a sudden craving for pancakes. Too bad we're having chicken for dinner.
I hate it when that happens.
pancakes are gross.
GET OUT.

You can come back in, now.
NO I DONT WANNA LIVE WITH YOU, YOU...

PANCAKE LOVERS
NO I DONT WANNA LIVE WITH YOU, YOU...

PANCAKE LOVERS
General Scary, Grossness, & Funny Jqpoc10
OH OK I SEE HOW IT IS

NO ROOM FOR WAFFLE PEOPLE

RACISTS
EXCUSE THE HEck OUTTA ME FOR WANTING TO EAT SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE FLOATING ON A SOFT FLAVORED CLOUD IN THE SKY

RATHER THAN A MISSHAPEN, HARD, WANNABE BREAKFAST FOOD
EXCUSE ME, WAFFLES ARE CRISPY AND CRUNCHY

PANCAKES GET SOGGY REAL QUICK
GROSS
PANCAKES ARE NOT CONFINED TO YOUR PRIMITAVE CIRCULAR SHAPES, A PANCAKE CAN BE WHATEVER THE HEck IT WANTS

I'VE SEEN GIRAFFE SHAPED PANCAKES
I'VE SEEN GIRAFFE SHAPED PANCAKES

WELL I MAKE DINOSAUR SHAPED SANDWICHES
they had a deffierent convo about dino sanmmiches somewhat recently
I MAKE BLOB SHAPED PANCAKES

MOSTLY BECAUSE I SUCK AT POURING

BUT ONE TIME ONE LOOKED KINDA LIKE A HEART I GUESS
I love pancakes and waffles equally.

However, toaster strudel, man. That's where it's at.
I agree with this.
I AIN'T EATIN' NO WAFFLES THAT AIN'T POTATO WAFFLES. TAKE YO HALF-BREED NON-POTATO WAFFLES OUT OF THIS HOUSE OF BIRD'S EYE.
we once had a convo about potato foods (mainly cookies, pancakes, bread etc.)

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 am by Duskdrift

You're not a freak for liking that, it's um... realistic for sereal killers.

But please, guys, don't post anything else as gruesome as that, (it's bloody, about killing, and overall... disgusting, I must say, but very well written) there are younger people on this forum. If you want to post up gross things, go ahead. But make sure you put up a huge warning before posting it up. And it's not too terrifying.

And after the warning, turn the image/writing itself into a spoiler. This will ensure that the younger role players don't come across it and see it unless they click the spoiler. To turn an image/writing into a spoiler, here are some directions:

Highlight what needs to be hidden.
After highlighting, click on "Others" in the menu above. This is beside text color, text size, etc.
Inside of the "Other" menu is a "spoiler" option. Be sure to click it.
Even when you are done with your post, make sure the spoiler button worked, and that you got all of what needs to be hidden.
Click preview and make sure none of it is showing.

If you have anything REALLY innopropriate, (gross, in this case, for this thread is FOR gross things and it is also allowed. Most things should be hidden, and if you don't hide them and think they aren't too gross, (and it isn't OBVIOUS they are too gross) I'll pm you and put it into a spoiler myself, or one of the other admin will) don't even post it if it's too innopropriate. Remember that we DO have very curious young people here who shouldn't see these things on our forum.

Last edited by GingerFur on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : By "that" I mean the quote in the very first post, it will be put into a spolier.)

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 am by Duskdrift

Lawliet wrote:

How shallow. Calling someone a freak just because they find something gorey a little more fasinating than others. lol.

I would watch what you say. If you know Ala she does not take kindly to even joking about insults.

Back to top Go down

AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 pm by AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Duskdrift wrote:
Lawliet wrote:

I would watch what you say. If you know Ala she does not take kindly to even joking about insults.

Tank you... And I'm sorry for calling you a freak but in my opinion, you kinda are... I'm sorry if you think I'm taking this to seriously, but honestly? What if someone was cutting your heart out, hm? It probably wouldn't be a joke then, so why joke about it? There was a crazy man who... mm, i'll put it in a spoiler so younger childrens wont be... totally scared.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum