Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all who hate or dislike me -_- (Also a dare)

Go down

To all who hate or dislike me -_- (Also a dare) Empty To all who hate or dislike me -_- (Also a dare)

I know some (maybe a lot, maybe a little) members hate/dislike me (or loath, whatever you want to call it).
Some of you bug me. On purpose.

Well, I've got something to say to you.

LEAVE ME ALONE. How hard is it? What, it's not enough that you hate me, you have to spread rumors too? You have to bring me down as well?
JUST IGNORE ME. Put me on your foes list and you won't be able to see my posts, and I won't be able to PM you.
IT'S NOT HARD.

Also a dare. Who dares me to talk like vis for ze rest of my time on ze forum?
EXAMPLE:
I would use V for zertain words, and, of course, zometimes Z. Like so. Zome people really speak thiz way, and I tink it iz awesomely cool. It iz NOT an inzult.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

To all who hate or dislike me -_- (Also a dare) :: Comments

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 pm by Guest

omg german accents! that'd be kinda weird. unless you're a german cat. then prolly not.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm by Guest

Scarlett is American (Whether or not anyone else is. -_-)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum