Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~~

Go down

~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~~ Empty ~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~~

Post by Ravenstar Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

A small, black shecat slinks into the cave, padding up to the crystal and falling asleep against it.

*Wakers up in a clearing, where nine familiar cats await me*

"Wow"...I murmer.

DappleStar: *pads up* Are you ready to recieve your nine lives, my daughter?
"Yes."

DappleStar(Mother)~With this life I give you love, use it for your clan.
Willowstar(Friend/sister)~With this life I give you choice, use it to make the biggest deicessions.
Blossomleaves(Friend)~With this life I give you speed, use it to get prey for your clan.
Blackforest(Friend)~With this life I give you care, use it to feel for the members of your clan.
Midnightblood(Friend)~With this life I give you bravery, use it in the darkest hours.
DarkClaw(Father)~With this life I give you intelligenence, use it to lead your clan to greatness.
Hailpaw(Son)~With this life I give you courage, use it when their is no more hope.
Fear(Tomcat I consider a son)~With this life I give you strength, use it in the hardest battle.
Flyheart(Friend)With this life I give you freedom, use it do express your thoughts to the clan.

I wake up, cold and panting, on the crystal, and i get up and slowly go to my new Clan*

Last edited by Ravenstar&Falconkit on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Location : Leader's Den in BoneClan or skulking around, mourning the deaths of those close to me... :(

http://www.hetaliarp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~~

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

(Awwww.... WIllow said something... I LOVE IT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenstar Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm

<3 My sistah!
Ravenstar
Ravenstar

Location : Leader's Den in BoneClan or skulking around, mourning the deaths of those close to me... :(

http://www.hetaliarp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am

(My mother! </3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:12 am

(aww why didn`t fear say something??????its me fear from fear&silver)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum