Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon & I

Go down

Moon & I Empty Moon & I

Moon and I are leaving the site for awhile.
Idk if shes going to quit or just take a break for awhile. She isn't saying anything, shes beside me right now btw.

She told me yous were 'spazzing' at her because she said you can't turn into a cat.
You can't turn into a cat? Not that i know of. Its impossible. Unless you get some sort of surgery and get stuff edited to you.
Then saying SHE needs to grow up? Yeah, i saw the comments in the chatbox.
Look, shes going through a hard time, stuff that she wouldn't tell yous because you guys would judge her! Why do you think she is always on CB? Because CB is how she deals with her problems!
Idc if you block or ban me, go ahead. But don't diss your friends. One day she will get so annoyed and never come back and then maybe just maybe you'll realize how much she means to you.

TigerStride
TigerStride

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Moon & I :: Comments

Ravenstar

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm by Ravenstar

Moon, if I did anything, I'm really sorry! Please don't quit! You're awesome!

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 pm by Duskdrift

Tiger, those comments have nothing to do with you, and your commenting on them will only annoy everyone else who was in the conversation. I was saying that I didn't want to say any of that stuff, though it was at least partially true, because Moon wasn't there to talk about it. I even said she's got a lot of crap going on and that she's dealing with it they way she needs/wants to.

And also, I'd like it if you didn't go and gang up on me or Fox because of the spell and the belief that it would work, it's not even any of your business, you're just making it worse. You can announce that you're leaving, but you don't have to jump in about something that was Moon and our business, and not yours. You two may be epic friends in real life but that doesn't mean we want you jumping in!

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:56 pm by Duskdrift

*sighs* Nevermind... I'm sorry for saying all of that to you Tiger. I know you're trying to get it into our heads that what we said about Moon was stupid. I opologize for all I said, and I want to say that I didn't really say much about her, and when things WERE said I didn't want to talk about them. I wish you guys good luck, really, I know you've both got to be stressed and we're only making it worse. I don't want to add to the stress so I'm just going to let you go without begging for you to stay, or anything like that.

I know this is something you guys have to do and have probably thought about for a while now, I don't want to hold you back from a decision, it's not for me to do. The only thing I can do is wish you luck, say I love you guys, and that I'll miss you. i don't want either of you to go, but I don't want to hold you back either. If you REALLY feel that you need to leave then it's for you to do, and don't worry about it, if you ever feel like you want to come back and/or visit every now and then you'll be welcomed back, it's not like anyone hates you or anything, you know?

I know you guys say 'for a while' it's good to know there's a chance you'll both be back some time! Take your time and don't think we won't like you anymore because you left for some time, because that's not the case, I personally will welcome you both back excitedly!

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm by Moon&Angel

I was next to him while he said tat.
He's just saying that, nvm..

Yesh, well with Christmas and stuff coming up.. I wont be on for 3 weeks again, I'm doing that thing when i go to the beach again and Tiger is going to aussie!
Make that 4 weeks for me, I'm going to stay at my uncles or something with my dad for a week, they gots no computer.

Byeeeh! Merry Christmas everyone! OH AND HAVE A FREAKING AWESOME NEW YEAR!!! (New year PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 am by Duskdrift

*Hugs* Alright, sounds like a ton of fun Moon! Very Happy Good luck and have fun! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm by TigerStride

I knew you'd mention parties O_O .
Let's hope we don't have a repeat of last new year.. xD .

Bye everyone, have a great Christmas!

Back to top Go down

AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Post Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:17 pm by AwaGoesNumNumNum!

I'm not going to say anything.

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm by Moon&Angel

Tiger! Surprised , only just realized what you said here! I guess its not that bad, things were better this year. Last year, well.. Let's just not go there, this year.. O.o Lukeypoo and Craigy threw up everywhere! And Scott threw Fireworks and Lynx cans into the bonfire! Then YOU, You! D: *Wails*

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down