Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(=) Can i sign up?

Go down

(=) Can i sign up? Empty (=) Can i sign up?

Post by Iceclaw5468 Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 am

Hello,My name is Iceclaw,a warrior who is white,with blue paws,and icy blue eyes.The only weird thing is that i have wings!But other than that,im the most loyal friend you could ever have!And i would never disappoint my clan!NEVER!I love to joke around,and i am very protective!I also will love a mate,so check out the forum i posted.Thanks! Razz
Iceclaw5468
Iceclaw5468

Location : In BoneClan.Either sitting in the shadows,yowling in pain of life, or dreaming of being leader.

Back to top Go down

(=) Can i sign up? Empty Re: (=) Can i sign up?

Post by Iceclaw5468 Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 am

Oh,and by the way,I am a malein the game,not in real life! Embarassed
Iceclaw5468
Iceclaw5468

Location : In BoneClan.Either sitting in the shadows,yowling in pain of life, or dreaming of being leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceclaw5468 Tue May 03, 2011 2:41 am

Nm,no wings!(Messed up!) Shocked
Iceclaw5468
Iceclaw5468

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceclaw5468 Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 am

Also Greeneyes.Hello!Im Greeneyes!Iceclaws sister!May we join?Im a calico she-cat with emarald green eyes.Im funny,lovable,and loyal.
Iceclaw5468
Iceclaw5468

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum