Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlameClan History

3 posters

Go down

FlameClan History Empty FlameClan History

Post by Moon&Angel Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I was bored, so if like it doesn't make sense of anything well to bad. XD

The great Oak. The Great oak is a large tree that's in Extra territory. Mostly a place to relax or catch a little bit of prey : 'Well, many many many moon's ago, before i was born. FlameClan didn't exist, back then it was called SkyClan. SkyClan only had a small clearing and the rest was forestry. The leader at the time was HoneyStar, a beautiful golden she-cat with crystal blue eyes. The deputy was PantherHeart, a fierce but loyal she-cat with a tongue as sharp as her claws. One day, the weather must have been extremely hot, a fire broke out in the forest of SkyClan. Everything was destroyed and burnt to a crisp. Only a few cats survived, one of those was PantherHeart who soon became PantherStar. She searched the land and gathered all the cats she could that were left from the fire. Just over the SkyClan border was this tree, it was burnt but still standing. No cat had claimed the land near it. So PantherStar did and while she was at it, she renamed SkyClan to FlameClan.'

AngelStar - AngelStar is the first ever actually RPed leader of FlameClan. I Rp her. LeopardStride was deputy at the time. LeopardStride = TigerStride XD Here's the story:

AngelStar, the leader of FlameClan had a wonderful life, a mate called LeopardStride who was also the deputy of FlameClan, a clan and even kits. She killed herself, she soon was reborn as AngelHeart. (Me, I RP her!)
Angelheart founded the clan when LeopardStar (LeopardStride) was leading the clan, MoonFlicker (MoonStar) was deputy. Then Angelheart tried to get closer to MoonFlicker so when LeopardStar died, MoonFlicker would pick AngelHeart as deputy. Her plan backfired, TigerStride became deputy when LeoapardStar died. MoonStar then realized what Angelheart was planning and threw her out of FlameClan. But now.. Angelheart is back for revenge! O.O

TigerStride = LeopardStride(Star) - Reborn XD
Moon&Angel
Moon&Angel
Admin

Location : Lurking around in the shadows, on the darkest night...

Back to top Go down

FlameClan History Empty Re: FlameClan History

Post by Sophia&Hollypaw Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Love it Very Happy
Sophia&Hollypaw
Sophia&Hollypaw

Back to top Go down

FlameClan History Empty Re: FlameClan History

Post by TigerStride Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Same Very Happy
TigerStride
TigerStride