Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fame of people

Go down

fame of people Empty fame of people

if you like miley cyrus,selena gomez, and avril lavigne watch these

i I love you these vids

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

fame of people :: Comments

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 pm by Guest

If you hate Miley Cyrus then dont look at these vids:

makes me feel free and happy

i think of graystripe singing it to silverstream when she died before he met millie

makes me think of the journey to the sun-drown place
those are the vids i picked ut for now.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 am by Guest

Miley is OK... I don't really care for famous people much. All they do is stuff to their own benefit mostly, but some aren't like that.

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:58 am by Moon&Angel

I don't like Miley Cyrus or that other chick.
I like.. Evanescence, Taio Cruz, BOB, Cascada. And yeah XD

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm by Guest

if you dont like Avril Lavigne then dont look at these:

i dont know i just like it

its of alice in wonderland

this is a sad song

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 am by Guest

these are of Selena Gomez

its like firestar thinking that graystripe is alive

its like brambleclaw cause his father is tigerstar

its like cinderheart/cinderpelt because she became a warrior at last(cinderpelts death is sad)

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm by Guest

i dont know why i am putting this but its a sad song Crying or Very sad

post Crying or Very sad if you think its sad

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm by Guest

Crying or Very sad ,just think about something or someone you miss,it makes you sad(makes me think of my best friend,she moved far away)

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am by Guest

she looked like me alot,and she was my best friend.i havent seen her since she moved(moved about a year ago) and i miss her Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am by Guest

I miss my best friend (though she didn't talk to me a lot in 5th grade anymore, she had other friends then too). Her name was Jennifer. But she didn't even tell me she was moving... She was also borrowing a game at the time and didn't give it back. XD Her sister had been hogging the game and she wasn't giving it back until just like a month ago. >.> Their family had it for about a year!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 pm by Guest

wow,that is crazy!my friends name was Brynn and she lived right across the street from me,we were best friends but about two years after we met they were moving. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 pm by Guest

this is a 12 year old girl(now 13) singing the climb,she hasnt had singing lessons here but she is good

hope u like it

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 am by Guest

cool

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 pm by Guest

Swiftkit, in what way do you mean cool.as in you like it or hate it?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down