Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To A Bunch Of People:)

Go down

To A Bunch Of People:) Empty To A Bunch Of People:)

I just feel really happy now. I was sad but now i ish happy (I'm not doing EVERYONE, otherwise I'll be here all day! XD)

But, you guys are all seriously so awesome.

Leo, you always make me giggle or happy when I'm sad. Okay, I'll admit it, you SUCK at giving advice but your really kind and there for me no matter what:)

Ala, your soo awesome! I know that you will always be there for meh when i need you! Leo told me that you and him talked about me and stuff and he said you helped him a lot, thankies. I may not have met you in rl but i feel like i do. Even when we have our fights, i just can't stay mad at you. Your my bestest buddy! Thank you for everything, Lylas! Smile

Cloudy, Your the spongebob to my patrick. I love you! Your my soul sister, we have known each other 2 and a half years! And one thing i will never regret, is meeting you. Your soo crazy and funny. Don't you ever change!

Star and Gem, I have known yous for ages! And i lylas! You are both really awesome and i dunno were id be without yous! Very Happy Thankkies for helping me through everything, yous ROCK! :3

TheBums(Thorn and Sun), You head nommers are the best! Yous are soo funny and crazy. You both are seriously strange! But always find a way to make meh happy. Like when we was in Science and i was sad cuz i failed my test, Thorneh started dancing and it made meh laugh then you guys started acting really stupid and pushing people into bushes! XDD

Darky, Hawky, Junipereh, Raveneh, Sageh, Cloverehpaw, Caveh, Silverehbreezeh, Freedomeh - YOUS ARE THE BOMB! You dudes are really awesome, thankies! Very Happy

And to everyone i forgot - You's arrree wicked! :3 (Not wicked as in meanie, wicked as in COOLIIESS!)
Moon&Angel
Moon&Angel
Admin

Location : Lurking around in the shadows, on the darkest night...

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

To A Bunch Of People:) :: Comments

AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm by AwaGoesNumNumNum!

Awwwweh! I love yooh! *huggles* =3

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 pm by Ravenstar

*huggles you* Yay!! I ISH SPECIAL

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 am by Guest

*hugs* Its alright ae. You know I'll always be a text away =]

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 am by Moon&Angel

XD Thanks everyone. *huggles* Meh loves you all:)

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 pm by Guest

Is meh awesome?

XD lyas

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm by Guest

aw I no awesome? D:< (olololo i don't know you as well)

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm by Duskdrift

awwerh!! *Am I just now seeing this?* Very Happy *Feels compelled to write one too*

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 am by Moon&Angel

*Huggles everyone* ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 pm by Guest

Awww thank youu Angelz !! Very Happy

That's just made my day. No really, I dunno why but I feel right cheery now XD

Back to top Go down

Cloverleaf&Dawnkit

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm by Cloverleaf&Dawnkit

Thanks! You are the bomb too Angel