Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Completely Mental.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am Completely Mental. Empty I am Completely Mental.

I, as controller of my post, have removed all of its oohy-gooey-gooshy-musshy content. See ya suckers!

Last edited by Feathermore on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I am Completely Mental. :: Comments

Duskdrift

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 am by Duskdrift

-_- PheonixFlight, I've got a few words for you... Try not to take them into offense.

1. This is ROLEPLAY. Don't take things so seriously.
2. People are not here to comfort you or make you happy, alright? People are here to roleplay and have fun.
3. No one ever said they hated you, yet you still kept making random posts and topics about feeling unwanted, that only ANNOYS people, and then those who have short tempers WILL hate you.
4. Just lighten up and don't take things so personally.
5. There are many people on here who are great friends with each other, just because you are not their BEST friend doesn't mean they're ignoring you. People are just excited to see their best buddies online, it's not like they want to shun you.
6. This is the internet... don't be so open with people you don't know, you did that, ALOT. You may have known the people here for a while, but new people join here all of the time, and you still felt the need to post your pictures up? Don't post any of that personal information anymore, it's not a good thing to do.
7. If you want to stay here you need to make a RP'ING account, not one to try and make best friends on the internet. If you want to stay here, you need to ROLEPLAY. Don't cause drama that will stress you or other people out, drama in roleplay is fine, that's the point of this site! The point is not to stress yourself out, don't worry about what other people say, they shouldn't know YOU anyway, they should know your character.
8. Other people may share information with each other, and act really close and have non-rp convos, but either they know each other in rl or have known each other for years. (Me and SylarSushiCat know each other in rl, me Ala, Gem, Moon, and Shade have known each other for years, if you see us goofing off and talking about personal stuff, we know each other very well.)
9. Don't take this into offense. I'm not typing it to make you mad, and to make you leave, I'm typing it rudely so you'll actually understand what I'm saying, many people have told you different things, but here it is strait.
10. It's okay to be friends with everyone, but don't go trusting people so quickly, you may trust them but that doesn't mean your easy-trust doesn't creep them out, or maybe they're a creep, you never know!

Good luck PF, I hope you do better this time. -_-

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm by Guest

Okay. I actually don't care how rude that post is (that's not an insult; you said it was rude yourself Razz); I'm actually just surprised and grateful that I'm not banned. If it's okay with the other admins, I'll stay.

Last edited by Feathermore on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 pm by Duskdrift

I will talk to the others. As for now you may as well stay and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

Actually, nevermind. I've got better things to do with my life.

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 pm by Duskdrift

stop comming here -_- You're annoying and stupid and nobody likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm by Guest

Opinions, opinions . . .

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm by Duskdrift

Rolling Eyes alright, STOP COMMING HERE. You are not welcome, and not allowed. I am blocking EVERY IP adress you have ever posted from, I know all of your accounts, they will all be deleted and every post from those accounts will be deleted as well. GOOD BYE.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm by Guest

Bye bye Razz

There's a really simple way to ban all my accounts. Guess you're too thick to know it.

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm by TigerStride

Last edited by TigerStride on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm by TigerStride

FeatherMore, shut your whiny little trap.
Duskdrift is an awesome Admin, she ISN'T thick.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm by Guest

Prove it

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm by Moon&Angel

FeatherMore, GET OFF THIS SITE NOW. !!

~ Thanks for teh text Tigers.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 pm by Guest

Ban me, then, you cowards.

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm by Moon&Angel

We aren't cowards.
We are SICK of you your pathetic, stupid and very annoying. You say you quit then why do you keep coming on?
Get your facts straight and stop annoying everyone that comes on.
Like Tiger said shut your whiney little trap!!

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 pm by TigerStride

Woot woot, go Moon! Its your birthday, go Moon!
Razz Ly *Hugs*

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 pm by Moon&Angel

Wait, its not my birthday?? XD But OKAY!! Very Happy *Huggles* Love you too Tigers (:

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm by Duskdrift

MMFFF FMMM FMM!!!

We are not COWARDS. You are a fool, an idiot. Stupid little punk, no wonder no one likes you!

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:06 am by TigerStride

AGREED! *Pokes Dusk's comment*

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm by Guest

PFFFT! People like me. Just not you.

Nice job banning my IP.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm by Guest

Woah, woah, woah, wait. I just tried this account. Why aren't you banning me?

Like I said, cowards. Afraid of banning someone. Pathetic!

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:01 am by Moon&Angel

What is your problem you pathetic little freak. We don't HAVE to ban you but why on earth do you keep on coming back? I guess it proves it, your an attention seeker.

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 am by Duskdrift

XD Guys, guys you were right, I KNEW she'd come back. *ROFL* How pathetic eh'?

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm by Moon&Angel

LOL! Yeah ikr! Shes just an attention seeker. If we ignore her she will see that shes no loner wanted and she will leave on her own accord. Us, giving her all this attention like 'GET OUT' and stuff, she thrives on it. Its what she wants us to do.
So. From now on, I'm going to ignore her. She can't come back anyway, i banned her for like 1628294 days XD

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm by Moon&Angel

LOL! Yeah ikr! Shes just an attention seeker. If we ignore her she will see that shes no loner wanted and she will leave on her own accord. Us, giving her all this attention like 'GET OUT' and stuff, she thrives on it. Its what she wants us to do.
So. From now on, I'm going to ignore her. She can't come back anyway, i banned her for like 1628294 days XD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum