Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Completely Mental.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am Completely Mental. - Page 2 Empty I am Completely Mental.

I, as controller of my post, have removed all of its oohy-gooey-gooshy-musshy content. See ya suckers!

Last edited by Feathermore on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I am Completely Mental. :: Comments

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 am by Duskdrift

XD Guys, guys you were right, I KNEW she'd come back. *ROFL* How pathetic eh'?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm by Moon&Angel

LOL! Yeah ikr! Shes just an attention seeker. If we ignore her she will see that shes no loner wanted and she will leave on her own accord. Us, giving her all this attention like 'GET OUT' and stuff, she thrives on it. Its what she wants us to do.
So. From now on, I'm going to ignore her. She can't come back anyway, i banned her for like 1628294 days XD

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm by Moon&Angel

LOL! Yeah ikr! Shes just an attention seeker. If we ignore her she will see that shes no loner wanted and she will leave on her own accord. Us, giving her all this attention like 'GET OUT' and stuff, she thrives on it. Its what she wants us to do.
So. From now on, I'm going to ignore her. She can't come back anyway, i banned her for like 1628294 days XD

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm by Duskdrift

XD!!!!!!! LOO!!!!! D'you ban all those IP's she posted from?

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:00 am by Ravenstar

Ok, I just went through and read this, wondering what it was about, and Phoenix! That is PATHETIC. Why do you say, 'Oh, I'm leaving now!' Then they post something, the awesome people who get the whole point of the site, then you reply? Gosh, you're a stupid little punk! I agree; she is such an attention seeker.

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm by Duskdrift

*High paws Raven* Bah, I agree with you O3O

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:31 pm by Ravenstar

Yesh! *dances for no real reason* Mushrooms...Airbenders...boomerangs.

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm by Moon&Angel

2 of them were already blocked by Gem.
But i blocked the last one.
And i banned her on that FeatherMore account (:
YUSH! WOOP! YAAY RAVENH GETS IT! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 pm by Ravenstar

:3 Bye Bye Phoenix!

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm by TigerStride

Ooohhh so all those random chingyish accounts i find that come here are really her? Like that pfft one?
Moon, double check that her IP(s) If she has multiple, make sure they are ALL blocked from the forum.
We DON'T want her stupid drama. Shes what you'd say a 'Bum eater'
Iknow I'm not a admin but you should just double check.

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:12 pm by Ravenstar

YESH TIGER!!! HI-5!

Sad I'mma miss her...

Twisted Evil NOT!

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 am by Duskdrift

*Flicks an ear* Actually, there was a very, very long list of IP adresses that she posted from, mmpphh.

Back to top Go down

Ravenstar

Post Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 am by Ravenstar

True, true. I knew it was her with all of those stupid names. However, Quizness, or whatev, was my friend from school :3

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 pm by Guest

One thing you should know about me is that I never give up. I check this stupid site daily. I have one more computer I can use, and you don't know its IP address. And, if you only use one computer, it records like 12,000 IPs. Even a computer idiot would know that.
Thanks, people. No sarcasm, thanks a lot. I had a good long run here. I had a lot of fun for a while, and when you banned me I forgot my grudges. I released stress and became a happy person. I like to think that I made an impact here, and admit it, I did. A bad impact. But it changed you, and it changed me, and it changed the site.

If you think I'm an attention seeker, why keep chatting about me? Let the tide flow, forget me, and ban me forever. If you've the guts. By throwing things at me I take 'em in. Take 'em in and throw 'em back, triple.

Also, Moon, you are an idiot. Next time try banning MY IP, not my ACCOUNT. I can always make another.

I shoulda seen you guys' evil from the start. Ahh, well. Chat with ya later, if ever.

I'm rubber, you're glue, things bounce off me and stick to you!

Back to top Go down

Duskdrift

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:36 am by Duskdrift

Lawl, you think you're special? You've been forgotten by all of the members, and the admin have had a good time messing with you. That's the only reason that you have not been banned from here. I'm banning your IP's now, as I'm typing this, just so you know. I'm banning tons of IP's you've posted from, so if you've ever posted on here from that cp with any account that you have posted with on the cp you're using now, we have that IP, too. So yeah, you're pretty much screwed, we're not stupid or anything, we've got you beat. Sooooo, give it up and move on, you're done here, and we're moving on as well.

Back to top Go down

Moon&Angel

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 am by Moon&Angel

I DID ban your IP. I actually unblocked it a few days ago though because I was checking something, my bad! :L . Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum