Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spottedpaw's training with Nightpelt!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spottedpaw's training with Nightpelt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spottedpaw's training with Nightpelt!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:33 am

*smiles* cool! I want to be the best warrior in FlameClan! Very Happy
So i will have to know them Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Spottedpaw's training with Nightpelt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spottedpaw's training with Nightpelt!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

*Smiles* Okay so the first is.. *Thinks then smiles cheekily*
Now when your stalking a mouse, they feel you be for they smell you.
So when stalking one, you have to stay quiet on your paws. like this
*Crouches low, my tail parallel with the ground, creeps forward my paws being very light on the ground*
*Sits up, smiles* Now you try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 am

*Crouches low to the ground, my tail very close to the ground*
*Creeps forward, being light on my paws*
*Starts stalking a mouse without a sound, pricks up my ears then pounces on it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:39 am

That was great. Now when hunting birds you have to stay down wind and be very very quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 am

*Sniffs the air, scenting for a bird*
*Pricks my ears up and crouches low, creeping towards a bird*
*Gets about 2 tail lengths away then leaps up and pounces on the bird*
*Quickly kills it before it can make a sound*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am

*Smiles* Excellent! You seem to be a fantastic hunter, Spotty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 am

Really? *Leaps up, full of joy* That's great!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

*Smiles* Ok, ready for your hunting assessment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 am

Yes! I am! *Smiles happily* I'm almost a warrior!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 am

*Chuckles and flicks my ears*
Yes, yes you are.
I'll be sitting here, watching your very move. Now go into the forest and hunt for me.. (Just stay here in this topic XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 am

*bounds into the forest*
*sniffs the air, tries to find a rabbit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 am

*See's a rabbit, crouches low and creeps closer towards it*
*Pricks up my ears then leaps at it, pins it then claws at it with my sharp claws*
*Scoops it up and brings it back to you then runs off to find some more prey*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 am

*Sniffs the rabbit and smiles* Good work.
*Pricks up my ears and flicks my tail* There is a shrew over there, in them bushes. Try catch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 am

*nods and quickly runs towards the bushes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 am

*halts and flattens my ears, crouches low and creeps forward being light on my paws*
*my eyes lock on the shrew and then i lunge up and kill it before it can make a peep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 am

*Buries it then runs off to look for a vole*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 am

*Watches Spottedpaw*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 am

*See's a vole then smiles and crouches low again*
*Slowly creeps towards it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 am

*Gets a couple of tail lenghs away then runs towards it, pounces on it and swiftly kills it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 am

*scoops it up and pads towards Nightpelt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 am

*Looks down at your kill*
*Pokes it gently with my nose and smiles* Great work, Spottedpaw. I think the clan will be well feed with you as a warrior. And very well protected too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 am

*smiles proudly and puffs out my chest* Really? Cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 am

*Quickly bounds off to the Fresh-kill pile with my fresh-kill and drops it in then runs back to Nightpelt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 am

*Smiles and ruffles your fur gently* Yes. Now i think its time we go tell Angel that your ready to become a warrior! *Looks down at you, licks your forehead gently* Great work, Spottedpaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 am

*Smiles and looks up at you* Thanks for mentoring me, Dad. Your the best mentor ever!
*Eyes are wide* Yay! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 am

*Smiles* It was my pleasure. *Starts to bound off to see AngelStar* Come along, Spotty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 am

*Follows my dad and pads off*

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon&Angel Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 am

Great training guys! Very Happy
*Locks the topic*
Moon&Angel
Moon&Angel
Admin

Location : Lurking around in the shadows, on the darkest night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2