Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Stoneheart

Go down

The Story of Stoneheart Empty The Story of Stoneheart

I left Blizzard, one of the most populated places of ClubPenguin... I remembered my friends in Sabertooth before when I was a wolf... I came into Sabertooth. I joined DarkClan, was Stonepaw then Stoneclaw, and quit. My mentor was Tigerstar. I joined LeafClan quickly after when I found them training in the forest... That's when I met Rosepaw. It's all a blur now... But I remember being reborn and becoming Darkspirit, deputy of LightClan, but I quickly quit then went back to LeafClan... It's still all a blur. I can't remember everything... But I had become deputy. But then Firestar, leader of LeafClan at that time, died... He chose Violet to become leader instead. I thought he thought he couldn't trust me... I was reborn once again. But then when I was a kit, as Stonekit, and I met Ashkit... We became apprentices and liked each other. We trained together... It was fun. We became mates as soon as we were warriors, he was Ashblaze, I was Stoneheart... But a few weeks later... we got into a fight and broke up... We hadn't had kits together, anyway. We got back together but then broke up soon after once again... I got frustrated and quit LeafClan... Then I went to MidnightClan, but soon quit them. Then I quit ClubPenguin all together. I sometimes wish I hadn't got into the argument with Ashblaze. I really wish that... Some of my friends were Violetstar, Sandpelt, Park, and even Firestar.

Last edited by FeatherStar on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Story of Stoneheart :: Comments

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 pm by Guest

I never role-played on CLub P., just talked a little about Warriors with Firestar and someone else....

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm by Guest

I left out a lot of details...

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm by Guest

I will always have a stone as a heart... This is partially the reason that everyone is angry at me...

I recently went to CP, and joined back up with LeafClan. That gives me another reason to leave, doesn't it? The people on CP are nicer anyway... I've known them longer, also.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 pm by Guest

Yeah, CP is nicer. People are sooo mean to be on CB, but I live for it!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down