Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathetic Sob Story

Go down

Pathetic Sob Story Empty Pathetic Sob Story

To everyone who reads this, it's basically a true story. Most of it is. I wrote it for a book. It's basically my pathetic sob story. Everyone has one. I just added suicide into mine. I KNOW HOW TO KILL MYSELF NOW! (I've always had half a mind to commit suicide) Very Happy

Like every paragraph or so I'll tell you if it's true or not.

It was the first time I had run from a fight.
It was at a block party. Everyone was there, three-year-old to adult. The activities were over and it was dark out. So dark we couldn't even bike.
I was swinging on the big 3-foot piece of wood tied to the high branch of a tree. The view was beautiful. When the swing was at its highest, I could see the black outlines of the trees. It was mysterious and lovely. I was feeling the rush of the wind through my hair; admiring the view, for about five minutes when some little kid, probably about five years old, came my way.

I'll finish it later.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pathetic Sob Story :: Comments

Moon&Angel

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 am by Moon&Angel

Block party?? :/
For Leo's 15th we had this awesome party in his garage. Like 30 people was there and we was all dancing and singing and laughing and oh em gee, BEST PARTEH EVA LEO!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 pm by Guest

This party wasn't very fun. I was bored to death and crying at the end.

BTW, a block party is a party where the whole neighborhood is invited.

Back to top Go down

TigerStride

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 am by TigerStride

LOL! Thanks Angel! It was pretty mean ae. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down