Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats RolePlay
Welcome to a very fantasic warrior cats roleplay. It was create by friends. Please have a good time and if you have any troubles report it to one of the Admins as soon as possible. Thank you~ (:
Warrior Cats RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~

Go down

~~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~ Empty ~~~~~~My 9 Lives~~~~

Post by Gem Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Musicstar:Softeyes are you ready to earn your 9 lives?
Me:Yes Musicstar.
Musicstar(Friend)~With this life I give you love,use it for your clan.
Stoneheart(Friend)~With this life I give you choice,use it to make the biggest deicessions.
Lionheart(Friend)~With this life I give you speed,use it to get prey for your clan.
Bluestar(Friend)~With this life I give you care,use it to feel for the members of your clan.
Firestar(Friend)~With this life I give you bravery,use it in the darkest hours.
Cinderpelt(Friend)~With this life I give you intelligenence,use it to lead your clan to greatness.
Breezegrass(Mother)~With this life I give you courage,use it when their is no more hope.
Thronpaw(Brother)~With this life I give you strength,use it in the hardest battle.
Brightheart(Sister)With this life I give you freedom,use it do express your thoughts to the clan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I sleep there for the night,then head back to my clan*

Gem

Back to top Go down